Enriched with skin-calming aloe vera and anti-bacterial peppermint and cedarwood oils.Our Beard Oil is a careful blend of essential plant oils designed to moisturize and soften coarse beard hairs as well as the skin underneath.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply two to three drops of beard oil in your palm and rub your hands together to spread the oil around your palms and fingers. You may need more oil later, but it’s better to start with a small dose to avoid making your beard too greasy.
- Rub your palms and fingers across the hair on both your cheeks.
- Next, rub your hands down the front of your face so that it covers your mustache and chin.
- Go over your mustache again with your fingertips.
- Run a comb through your beard to evenly distribute the oil. Comb both with and against the growth of your hair.
- Apply more oil if you don’t feel like you’ve used enough. People with particularly long or dry beards are most likely to need more.
- Comb your beard back into place and groom it as you like.